LAMP refers to a software solution stack to run dynamic web servers using free open-source software technologies. The acronym LAMP stands for Linux operating system, Apache web servers, MySQL database management system and php programming language. Now, even Perl, Python and other programming languages are included in the LAMP acronym. LAMP application development enables you to take full advantage of open source programming framework to create great application based on Linux Apache MySQL and PHP (LAMP) programming and development solutions and services.
Benefits of LAMP Applications
LAMP open source framework is the preferred choice for developing scale out architecture by harnessing the full potentialities of Web 2.0 applications. The impact of LAMP technologies can be assessed from the fact that the LAMP application programming framework today throttles nearly 70% of the global internet and is not owned by any single company or vendor, rather is backed and developed by the open source community.
LAMP application framework unlocks many new vistas for all clients as it does away with licensing restrictions and you can develop and deploy LAMP applications according to your needs and not according to the way laid down by some technology proprietor.
Another benefit of LAMP technology is the easy deployment options it provides. You can just transfer the application to a web server after copying it and most web hosts also provide LAMP based environments and even if it is not available, you can always employ Linux-based Fedora or Debian frameworks.
LAMP application framework reduces the processing time and thus makes stack deployment easy. It also integrates PHP and Apache and in the process, doing away with application server software and also in some cases, the physical server tier also.
Zestard India develops LAMP applications for the following domains and businesses:
1. Small corporate or Personal web site
2. Web application
3. e-commerce website or E-Catalogue Solutions
4. Real Estate Website or MLS Integrated Real Estate Web Solutions
5. Community portal
6. Content Management System
7. B2B/ B2C Solution
8. Supply Chain / CRM / Logistic Solution
9. Online Booking or Reservation System
10. Data Warehousing &Management
11. Enterprise Management systems
12. Human Resources web applications
13. Knowledge Management Solution
14. XML Web services based web application and websites
15. Enterprise level application
16. AJAX based web application